[CLUE-Tech] Re: Debian 2.2R3 CD-ROM Req. (Dave A & Zonker.-Thx!)

jimintriglia at americanisp.net jimintriglia at americanisp.net
Wed Dec 12 14:27:20 MST 2001

Hi Zonker

Dave Anselmi kindly made a set of CD-ROMs for me and left them for me at the
CLUE meeting last night (thx Dave!).

I appreciate your offer to burn me a set as well. I caould not go with a NW
install as I have snailband here in Conifer. Thought I would check with
CLUE'bies first before I sprank for a set of Distro CD-ROMS.

Thx.

JimI.

---
Zonker wrote:
FWIW, the Debian folks ask that people DON'T download all the ISO's if
they can do with a network install -- for obvious reasons. (Six ISOs == way
more bandwidth than the packages for a net install...and less stale.)

I've already got the Linux Central Debian 2.2R3 -- I can burn a few of those
in the spirt of saving bandwidth. You'll need to upgrade a few packages, but
it shouldn't be too painful.

Take care,

Zonker