[CLUE-Tech] More AT&T Broadband (Usenet)

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at attbi.com
Wed Dec 12 15:21:44 MST 2001

Well, I haven't really checked Usenet until recently - but all I see in each
newsgroup that interests me is one message, and it's about the AT&T service
changing - is anyone else's newsfeed from AT&T working? Mine seems to be
hosed - this has been like this for me at least since Tues - at first I
thought it might be my Emacs setup, but I double-checked and also ran Knode
just to be sure - same thing there.

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome