[CLUE-Tech] Past meeting content & recent info

JB jontheisguy at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 11:21:43 MST 2001

I just wanted to thank everyone that has been helpful
in regards to my personally getting more familiar with
the OS of non-Redmondites.  This past CLUE breakout(?)
session with Roy and Dave was COOL!

Does anyone have a digital copy of Ed Meyer's KISS
session from July 2000?

Also for those who have an interest, I wanted to post
a link to a local vendor who is selling VA Linux
hardware:
http://www.pcbuynet.com
Its not stated on their website but signs in the store
say it.

Happy Holidays one and all!
Jon Buttjer