[CLUE-Tech] Past meeting content & recent info

Dave Hahn dhahn at techangle.com
Fri Dec 14 11:25:44 MST 2001

Thanks, from the Roy & Dave Show.

On Fri, 2001-12-14 at 11:21, JB wrote:

    I just wanted to thank everyone that has been helpful
    in regards to my personally getting more familiar with
    the OS of non-Redmondites.  This past CLUE breakout(?)
    session with Roy and Dave was COOL!

    Does anyone have a digital copy of Ed Meyer's KISS
    session from July 2000?

    Also for those who have an interest, I wanted to post
    a link to a local vendor who is selling VA Linux
    hardware:
    http://www.pcbuynet.com
    Its not stated on their website but signs in the store
    say it.

    Happy Holidays one and all!
    Jon Buttjer