[CLUE-Tech] Netscape email filters/rules for SPAM

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Sat Dec 15 09:20:00 MST 2001

Hi all,

I've been inundated with SPAM these last few months and have stuggled
with how to put them in my trash without taking the time to manually do
it. I finally came up with some simple email filter: put a mail filter
that says "sender" (or "to" or "from") "contains" ".com" or ".net" and
it puts everything in the trash. I've also placed the rule at the end of
my rule set so that ALL of my emails don't go in the trash. ;-)

Anyone have any others ideas that might help?

KC