[CLUE-Tech] output .pdf to printer?

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Dec 19 17:10:45 MST 2001

Thus spoke Dave Price
> i had to do: pdf2ps my_file.pdf new_file.ps; lpr new_file.ps

Possible - I didn't run the command, just checked for its existance.

> The revised command does print the file. Unfortunately, the file is a
> beautifully formatted landscape document, and the resulting output is
> portrait, with lot's of white space at the bottom of the sheet, and ~25%
> of the data missing of the right side of the page.
>
> BTW, the pdf file prints correctly out of acrobat reader for linux or
> windoze. but sometime I just get tired of pointing and clicking.
>
> CLUES?

Not really.  You might be able to muck with it using the pstools package
after its in PS format, but I only recently heard about that package and
don't know anything more on it.

--
Michael J. Hammel           | If we could just get everyone to close their eyes
The Graphics Muse           | and visualize world peace for an hour, imagine how