[CLUE-Tech] a more sophisticated firewall?

Dave Price davep at kinaole.org
Sat Dec 22 20:11:51 MST 2001

team,

i have looked thru the docs, and a couple of features I would like for
my firewall still elude me.

1> denying any connections from specific IP addresses / ranges.  Just
drop the connection and log the attempt - mostly for my ninja-ridden
qwest neighbors who keep trying to connect.

2> passing specific ports to 'private' addresses inside the firewall.  I
have NAT working, but I would like to start passing SMTP and WWW ports
to boxes behind the NAT.

Any pointers or URL's would be appreciated.

aloha (and TIA),
dave