[CLUE-Tech] Modem response to prompt

Adolf, Michael F michael.f.adolf at lmco.com
Fri Feb 2 08:24:37 MST 2001

I set up a dialer using Dialup Configuration selection from the GNOME
desktop as distributed with Red Hat 7.0.  It uses rp3 utility.  The utility
provides a dialog with a debug option that allows you to see the modem
prompts and responses.

If it would be better to use something else to do what I want, just let me
know.

mike