[CLUE-Tech] Star Office from the command line

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Sun Feb 4 10:50:21 MST 2001

Lynn Danielson wrote:

> Kevin Cullis wrote:
> >
> > Make sure SO is closed and do this from the command line:
> > soffice private:factory/scalc
>
> What's your point?  All this did for me was open StarCalc.
>
> Lynn Danielson

That was my point: you can start SO from the command line AND be
specific about what it is to open up. Now I'm gonna see if I can do it
with opening a file from the command line.

I just thought it's another way of keeping my hands on the keyboard to
open up a program, especially like SO. Not whizbang, but nice to know.

See ya at noon. ;-)

Kevin