[CLUE-Tech] rpm incremental upgrade?

Young, Ed Ed.Young at echostar.com
Tue Feb 13 15:22:15 MST 2001

Thanx for the reply, but I don't realy see an answer to my question here.

Please see below.

	So far I'm with you. I'm running RH 6.1 by the way....

> Now that the fixes are out for 7.0, I decided it might be stable enough to
> upgrade - it's been working nicely so far.  The 2.4 kernel upgrade on 7.0
> wasn't all that bad either, so I'd have to suggest that you move to 7.0
> and
> apply all the relevant errata RPM upgrades to make it reasonably stable.

	What "relevant errata RPM upgrades"? I tried upgrading from 3.0.3 to
3.0.6 and it failed. Is there a finer grained upgrade path, and if so, what
is it?

	Am I missing something here?