[CLUE-Tech] CD-writer software

Lynn Danielson Lynn.Danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Wed Jan 17 17:18:19 MST 2001

"Shapiro, Gary L" wrote:

> Apparently, I can erase a disk using cdrecord in command-line mode. I wonder
> why that capability wasn't incorporated into the xcdroast front-end.

Excuse me for going off on a tangent, but I have to say that I've been
rather dissapointed with xcdroast.  Especially when it comes to creating
CDDAs, each time I've tried to use xcdroast every tune sounded like an
oscillating feedback loop.  On the otherhand, using cdparanoia and
cdrecord from the command line has always worked great.  Is there a
trick to configuring xcdroast to work properly with cdparanoia?

Lynn Danielson