[CLUE-Tech] VNC, have you seen it?

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Sun Jan 21 11:43:16 MST 2001

Craig,

I've known about tunneling, but I have too many things on my plate now
to handle something new at the moment: Python, Regular Expressions,
Linux Administration (from a QA and business perspective), sed & awk,
three journals/magazines a week, and research to boot. While I
understand what tunneling is at the high level, I'll get to it hopefully
after some of my projects have cleared off a bit, but thanks for the
encouragement and suggestion.

Kevin