[CLUE-Tech] CLUE-TECH: Linux and Amiga File system

Gordon Forsythe baoh at insane-asylum.org
Sat Jul 7 23:06:55 MDT 2001

No badness intended, but I've heard horror stories about the Computer Room
from people in Denver.  You're better off hunting down Petro or one of his
friends.  I asked him at an amiga con 2 years ago about a fix for my 040
card to get a certain scsi/ram board working, and he gave me the address and
email of a guy who would do the fix for me in Germany for free.  Petro was a
great guy.  I was sorry to see him retire.  I believe he still goes to
conventions though.

I have a video tape of Petro's Roast at the last amiga con in st. louis,
which I have yet to watch.  I will probably encode it at some point and put
it up on the RMAU website.

Getting back to the original topic though, do you have the amiga filesystem
set up as a module or compiled into the kernel?  Just checking.  I am also
posting this on the rmau site asking if anyone has gotten it to work.  Also,
if you do, if you had used some non-standard amiga file system like SAFS (I
don't remember the exact name), then you're probably out of luck unless you
can track down the creators and create a filesystem module.

  Gordo