[CLUE-Tech] CLUE: KIlistrator anyone

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jul 8 16:56:51 MDT 2001

If open source programmers cave in that easily, we are all in big
trouble.  I don't know how K-illustrator really infringes upon Adobe
Illustrator.  Does Adobe actually make a Linux version of their
program?  Is it actually similar? Maybe the guy should have called it
K-Vectors or K-VectorArtist.  You have M$-Works and Claris Works.  Word,
and WordPerfect.  What gives?  Illustrator sounds rather generic to me.