[CLUE-Tech] CLUE: KIlistrator anyone

Richard Knechtel krs3 at qwest.net
Sun Jul 8 19:07:46 MDT 2001

Well the article I read (from Slashdot) mentioned that Adobe was demanding
2000 DM from the university student and if he didn't pay they would sue the
university for 1,000,000 DM.

Lets see in the U.S. we call this extortion! and it is a felony.  Besides I
don't think you can "copyright" a word!  Unless your friggen radio
shack!  Ask the people that own the Computer cottage on south
wadsworth.  They owned "The Computer Shack" and Radio Shack came after them
and sued them over the use of the word "Shack" and lost.  ALso did you know
stupid Baskin and Robins have trade marked the little "Curly" thing on the
top of ice cream. If you use it they can sue you.

I think we should all trademark/coyright our names.  Then sue ANY company
that stores our name in their databases.  Hey fair is fair. If they can sue
us, we can sue them.

BTW: I have already been doing the trademark/copyright searches on my name.
And am working on the legality of doing this with my name.  F*** the
corporations! Especially the "data miners" .