[CLUE-Tech] CLUE: KIlistrator anyone

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 12:19:03 MDT 2001

Copyright and trademark laws are rather hard to follow at best, and
they definatly favor large corporations.  It's easy to say that he
shouldn't have given in to the demands of a large corporation, but when
your facing going in to severe debt and spend lots of time defending
yourself, it's a much different perspective.
The same thing happened to the author of NetSaint. He gave up the
lawsuit and changed the name of his program.

Brandon