[CLUE-Tech] .net - Can you say Class Action Lawsuit!

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 11:08:28 MDT 2001

We should probably do a lot more research before we jump in to
something.  What exactly are the grounds for a lawsuit, and does the
fact that it's a UK website make a difference, and did MS make the
website, or just the software behind it. Are there any technical
reasons for not giving access to linux?

Brandon