[CLUE-Tech] Point MUA to local SMTP listener?

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Sat Jul 14 23:47:20 MDT 2001

Did you try to re-send the message that was in the Queue? If so then Sylpheed attempts to re-send the the smtp server that it was configured for at time of the original send... I just checked this in Sylpheed.

Compose a new message and send that. See what happens.

--
Match Grun
"Don't wonder too much -- you may get lost"