[CLUE-Tech] [Fwd: MySQL]

grant grant at amadensor.com
Tue Jun 19 11:07:10 MDT 2001

Only one bad thing about Greatbridge, they are a little slow to QA new
stuff.  They are still on 7.0.3, but I am on 7.1.2.  7.1 is SO MUCH cooler
than 7.0...  They should have it sometime this summer, though.  They also
only support their QA'ed version of the OSS stuff.  This is OK,
though.  You can get their version for free, then decide if you want to
pay for support, or get the pure open one like I did, and run the newest
stuff, but you have to support it yourself.

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);