[CLUE-Tech] Font color for links: variations of a theme

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Tue Jun 19 21:48:17 MDT 2001

Jeff, Zonker, and Grant,

Thanks for the input and advice.  I've got to walk before I can run, but
it's been interesting learning this stuff.  Now I want to "automate" it
to make it easier to make changes. I've been using Bluefish, but haven't
got to the IDE (I think) yet. I'm working on it though.

Thanks for all of the inputs.

Kevin