[CLUE-Tech] off-topic: Win2000 MAPI question

grant grant at amadensor.com
Tue Jun 26 14:06:21 MDT 2001

Download Eudora Light.  It is freeware (although the new one has ads) and
it supports MAPI.  From what I hear from my spies internal to the evil
empire, MAPI was too well documented, and used by too many pieces of
software, and therefore presented an oportunity for those other pieces of
software to be a competitive threat.  Expect a new API to replace it in
the near future, but expect it to be compatible with fewer things.

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);