[CLUE-Tech] SSI Commands

grant grant at amadensor.com
Fri Jun 29 16:23:32 MDT 2001

I use them for headers, footers, menus, bringing complex pieces together
(make each one individually, then use SSI to throw them into table
cells) or to include Javascript menus.  Stuff like that.  Also, if you are
unfortunate enough to be using ASP, they almost substitute for the PHP
include() and require(), but without the options, they are interpreted
every time.

                          Your mouse has moved.
       You must restart Windows for your changes to take effect.

#!/usr/bin/perl
print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);