[CLUE-Tech] SSI Commands

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Fri Jun 29 23:19:46 MDT 2001

Hey guys,

Thanks for all of the input, now can I see the code of some sites or
illustration?  You've all given me the WHAT it can do, I need to see HOW
it can be done so that I can implement it myself.  The more examples the
better it is to understand the design issues. Again, thanks.

I eagerly await your comments, again.

Kevin