[CLUE-Tech] Calling Grant

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Mar 16 17:29:18 MST 2001

I appreciate the offer, but actually SuSE 7.1 has a firewall built in, I
just don't know enough to configure it.  As I understand it, security
wtih the 2.4 kernel (which I am running is actually different and better
than in the 2.2 kernel, and that's why I would prefer to use the SuSE
firewall rather than add on something else.