[CLUE-Tech] Of Security and Firewalls..

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Wed Mar 21 07:52:24 MST 2001

Brandon N wrote:

> actually, I did mean IDSL, it's based on IDSN technology.  At my
> previous residence I had IDSL service, it was $90 a month for 144 up
> and down, slow by DSL standards, but I found it very stable.

Thanks for the info Brandon.  I thought the bandwidth was limited
to 128 and cost was significantly more.  It's still significantly
more expensive than alternative ADSL or cable modem service.  But
if you can't get those and are desperate for a stable internet
connection it's at least an option.  Does anyone know what a T1
line is going for these days?

Lynn Danielson