[CLUE-Tech] Of Security and Firewalls..

Don Collier collierd at email.com
Wed Mar 21 08:31:56 MST 2001

I have been looking into many different providers of T-1 service for my
office.  So far I have found that everything is in the $1300 per month
range.  Some start higher, but if you tell them that company x will give
you a T-1 cheaper, they will lower their price.  We currently have an
isdl connection at 144kbs.  Like someone said, slow but better than
nothing.  It goes for $125 per month.

Don Collier