How about a CLI KISS session? (was Re: [CLUE-Tech] /cli/suks)

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Mar 23 16:52:43 MST 2001

You make a lot of good points, and the idea of having as session on how
to get the most out of bash is a good one.  I'm in Hawaii right now, and
won't be back until May 1, so hopefully there will be a session then.  I
would like to see all Linux clubs working to help users make their own
systems user friendly.  I'm sure there are a ton of tricks I know
nothing about.  One of the thoughts I've had is at least some of us
should have a session where we create a simple file of our own creation
and manipulate it every way possible with the CLI, in order to better
understand the syntax and how it works.  These types of sessions can't
be just one time deals.  They have to be on going, becuase hopefully now
users will continue to come on board all the time.