[CLUE-Tech] CLUE: DHCP with Cisco 675

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Fri Mar 30 22:10:18 MST 2001

Richard,

I managed to find that configuration file for the Cisco 675.
Your commands might look very similar.

   set dhcp server disabled
   set dhcp client disabled
   write
   set int eth0 address 10.0.0.1
   set int eth0 netmask 255.255.255.0
   write
   set dhcp server pool 0 ip 10.0.0.2
   set dhcp server pool 0 netmask 255.255.255.0
   set dhcp server pool 0 size 252
   set dhcp server pool 0 dns 206.124.0.254
   set dhcp server pool 0 secondary 206.124.1.254
   set dhcp server pool 0 gateway 10.0.0.1
   set dhcp server pool 0 lease 86400
   set dhcp server pool 0 enabled
   set dhcp server enabled
   write
   reboot

The steps are basically to disable the dhcp. Then
configure DHCP (in this case the DHCP pool starts at
10.0.0.2). Then enable DHCP. When you do the reboot,
changes will take effect.

Let me know how much mileage you get...

Match