[CLUE-Tech] Linux FTP server accessible from Windows98

ian iguy at ionsphere.org
Wed May 16 09:17:46 MDT 2001

There should be information on your vendor's site on how to enable the
ftp server.  Usually it involves loggin in as root and running a command
or two.

Grant is right.  It is less secure to use ftp, however it is usually easier
to initially get setup and running with.

Does this answer your question?

ian