[CLUE-Tech] New Red Hat install

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Thu Nov 1 17:03:58 MST 2001

Michael,

Having been through something very similar with SuSe, ABSOLUTELY do a
manual partition. While I agree with the fresh install, before you do
it, check out the backup and restore at this site:

http://www.backupcentral.com/linux-bare-metal-recovery.html

As one who in the past was very careful and then once trusted the
"newbie" install, I learned my lesson not to trust ever again install
scripts.

Kevin