[CLUE-Tech] New Red Hat install

Michael James Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Thu Nov 1 11:32:10 MST 2001

If you want you can choose upgrade instead of a new workstation install.
  It'll find the partitions you already have and just upgrade all RPMs.
  Otherwise Joe's suggestion is good if you want a fresh install.  And
yes ext3 is now the default, but fear not, it can convert without data
loss and if for some reason you don't like it you can convert back.

Have fun!

--
Michael "Murph" Robbert
System Administrator for Math/CS