[CLUE-Tech] Anyone have a good slide scanner?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue Nov 6 16:25:14 MST 2001

I need to get some 35mm slides scanned, preferrably quickly. But the
"light lid" on my MicroTek scanner isn't bright enough to get good
results. If someone has a good scanner I could come over and use, I'd much
appreciate it.

Regards,
jed

--
  If R is the set of all sets which don't contain themselves,
  does R contain itself?

> I need to get some 35mm slides scanned, preferrably quickly. But the
> "light lid" on my MicroTek scanner isn't bright enough to get good
> results. If someone has a good scanner I could come over and use, I'd much
> appreciate it.

I don't have a scanner for 35 mm slides, but I think you'd have good luck
checking with some of the people in my other on-line community at
<http://rmp.opusis.com/>.  There are also serveral commercial options, but
this depends greatly on the intended use and the numerical value of
"some".

- Wayde
  (wallen at its.bldrdoc.gov)