[CLUE-Tech] It must be Christmas!

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri Nov 9 10:55:03 MST 2001

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001 13:16:51 -0700
"David Willson" <DLWillson at thegeek.nu> wrote:

> I have been hinting to my boss about replacing our 100% Evil Empire
> driven
> web/database solution (IIS/SQL) with a 100% Rebellion driven
> web/database
> solution (RHL/PHP/PostgreSQL).  Today, he made me an offer I can't
> (wouldn't!) refuse.  If I self-prep, he'll buy the RHCE exam ($750).
> Does
> anyone have a good recommendation for a study guide?  Is there one that

In reference to other courses, I've heard good things about the "Red Exam
Cram" books, but the mail-author didn't mention who the publisher is.

For practicing on the test - http://www.selftestsoftware.com might be a
place to look.

Congratulations on your good fortune. Hmmm, wonder it your company would
be interested in someone like me? http://www.rockchucker.com/resume.html
-- all that and RHL too! ;-)

Regards,
jed
--
  If R is the set of all sets which don't contain themselves,
  does R contain itself?