[CLUE-Tech] newsfeed

Jeremiah Stanley jeremiahstanley at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 10:59:01 MST 2001

I just recently stopped using a "real" ISP and started using @Home for my
internet connection. I like the speed, and I like the price (it is cheaper
than DSL when you have a static IP). But there is one thing missing from
their service. They don't have a Usenet newsfeed. Is there a public server
somewhere that I can log into, or do I have to pay for a service?

Lemme know if anybody on the list even still uses usenet and where they
get their connection from.

Thx,
JStanley
--
When confronted by a difficult problem, you can solve it more easily by
reducing it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"