[CLUE-Tech] RE: responses for Dec Alpha computer boxes.

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Nov 20 14:11:20 MST 2001

Unfortunately I am usually unable to attend the CLUE meetings.  I'd still
like one as I've never been able to try linux on an alpha (or play with an
alpha).  If you get a request to give one as a doorprize though I'd not
be offended.

Thank you,
  Robert

Thus spake Haley, Mike (Mike.Haley at rtd-denver.com):