[CLUE-Tech] RE: responses for Dec Alpha computer boxes.

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at home.com
Tue Nov 20 14:48:08 MST 2001

On 11-20 13:58, Haley, Mike wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I have received a lot of responses for these Alphas so far.  I will try to
> accommodate everybody.  I may have to limit it to 1 per person depending on
> how many more responses I get.  The cost will be whatever you feel like
> paying or trading to me, if anything.  I got a really good deal on them to
> begin with so I'm being easy to work with on this.
>
> Shall I bring them to the next CLUE meeting to distribute?  Does anybody
> know how I can find out if I can get into the Hall-Kinion DTC building about
> a half hour early and if they have a dolly I can use?
>
> I ordered SuSE 7.1 Alpha Edition from cheapbytes.com today.  They have the
> other releases available too.  Is somebody willing to put their CD burning
> to use to make it easy for the rest to get copies of the Alpha Linux
> versions?
>
> I will respond individually to the each after the requests stop coming in.

Don't know if my other response made it to the list or not, but I wanted to
make sure, since I got a bounced message reply. In any case, I'm very interested
in one of these. I'm not sure how much you want, or if you are going to give
them away as door prizes...I've recently been one of the many tech sector
casualties, and so I have copious amounts of free time to burn up on checking
out a new platform I've never had the opportunity or $$$ to use.

Sean LeBlanc, seanleblanc at home.com
IM-> Yahoo: seanleblancathome ICQ: 138565743 MSN: seanleblancathome AIM: sleblancathome
In Columbia, Pennsylvania, it is against the law for a pilot to tickle a
female flying student under her chin with a feather duster in order to get her
attention.
Management QOTD:If we form a subcommittee we will get the mile high view and achieve sustainable competitive advantage on the red team.