[CLUE-Tech] Newbie questions

Robert Davis rob-iod at home.com
Fri Nov 23 13:20:36 MST 2001

Happy Holidays!

1.  When I exit Linux the text says: "printer.c: usblp0: removed" then it
hangs up. The only way past it is to turn off the computer and restart. Upon
reboot, it then gives numerous text messages like: "Inode xxx, i-blocks is
xxx, should be xxx, fixed" then it says passed and everything goes along
just fine. How do I get it to resolve this and not receive the usblp0 message
again?

2.  Somehow I deleted the printer icon from the KDE desktop. How does one
restore it?

Thank you,
Rob Davis
Denver, CO