[CLUE-Tech] DSL QoS monitoring.

Dan Harris coronadh at coronasolutions.com
Mon Oct 22 10:34:21 MDT 2001

I used to use AmericanISP also.  We had so many awful problems with our
ISDN connection with them.  Their customer service was about the worst I
had ever experienced also.  Brad is a good guy *if* you can ever get a
hold of them.  Anyway, I don't have an answer to your question but I can
speak for the unreliablilty of AmericanISP..

Good luck.

-Dan Harris