[CLUE-Tech] XML info?

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 08:05:52 MDT 2001

I think the best way to learn it is to do it, trying looking in to
DocBook, it's one of the most prolific XML/SGML DTD's.  I have a
website for doing your resume with XML, but I can't seem to find it
right now.  I'll try to send it later.  The book that I have is simply
called "XML" it's from IDG, it's a couple of years old and definatly
needs to be updated, but it is a good introduction.  For a good example
of how to get from XML/SGML to HTML/PDF/RTF using a stylesheet, see the
LDP HOWTO at www.linuxdoc.org.

Brandon