[CLUE-Tech] XML info?

Brandon N bneill at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 06:59:23 MDT 2001

Here is the link I was looking for yesterday:
http://www.atlantis.vservers.com/index.xml

I just picked up a book called DocBook publishing, from Prima Tech.  It
looks really good, while I was there, I noticed O'Reilly had a
relatively new (Jan 2001) book on XML that looked decent based on a
cursory glance.

If you have any questions, let me know, I've got all the SGML/XML tools
installed on my slackware box and I'm using them to write the manual
for phpGroupWare.

Brandon