[CLUE-Tech] Help Dual-Boot my Notebook?

Matthew Porter mfporter at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 13 23:04:06 MDT 2001

Thanks for the info.  I guess things would be similar on a notebook
with WinME?

A couple of things that make me nervous are that I don't have full-
fledged OS disks - just the "restore CD" from Compaq -- and the
notebook also has some kind of funky "D" drive partition called
"system save" (which seems to be used for hibernation mode, and
who knows what else).

It would be nice to just blow away the Windows install and load 'er
up with Debian, but we've all heard this song before: I need
Windows access for work, compatibility with clients, etcetera and
so forth...

 --Matt.