[CLUE-Tech] Some Sylpheed help?

Match Grun match at dimensional.com
Wed Sep 26 21:05:18 MDT 2001

Jed,

Yes, the patch is now in the release version. Also, the release version has my new address book stuff inside... all XML. I have also put an LDIF import into the Claws development build. This will probably make it into the release version next week.

I have not checked the RPM. If you are building from source:

	./configure --enable-jpilot --enable-ldap

Will build the necessary modules. If you do not have pilot-link or ldap libraries, then you will not see the relevant JPilot and LDAP interfaces. In fact they will not even be compiled in.

If the RPM contained a binary, I don't know whether these options were compiled in. If they were, the code I put in Sylpheed tests whether you have the libraries installed. Again, if any libraries are missing, the respective address book interfaces are disabled.

Your best bet may be to build from the source.

Shameless plug: go visit:

	http://sylpheed.good-day.net/

to get your version of Sylpheed. You can also visit my Sylpheed page at:

	http://dimensional.com/~match/sylpheed/syl-addressbook.html

--
Match Grun
"How long until you buy me a beer?"