[CLUE-Tech] Recovering lost HD data

Tom Poindexter tpoindex at nyx.net
Sat Sep 29 16:09:30 MDT 2001

What does your partition table look like?
E.g, as root:
	/sbin/fdisk /dev/hdb

If the install repartitioned hdb, you could (in theory) just re-edit the
partition table.  However, if the install also did a mkfs on the newly
partitioned drive (likely), or fsck has checked and 'repaired' the file
system, I'd have to agree with the others' assessments:
"white, wheat, or rye?"

--
Tom Poindexter
tpoindex at nyx.net