[CLUE-Tech] Loki Games

Jeremiah Stanley miah at miah.org
Mon Apr 1 00:30:16 MST 2002

> Try Linux Central, according to their site they have most of the Loki
> Games in stock.

I did, and they have it. I totally forgot that they existed!

But, Ed Hill proffered and I am offering so we'll see. I love this list, I
always get useful answers out of it!

> LinuxMall.com is, for all intents and purposes, pretty much dead.
> They're probably at least in a small part responsible for Loki's
> problems, since they probably didn't pay any balances owed to Loki after
> they were acquired by Ebiz/JBSI.

Wow, that sucks. What a game of 'little fish gets eaten by big fish' going
on there. Didn't in the last year they acquire thelinuxstore.com? I guess
that explains their apparent lack of stock.

JStanley
--
Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.
		- Friedrich Nietzsche