[CLUE-Tech] Some RedHat 7.2 questions

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at attbi.com
Fri Apr 5 18:56:20 MST 2002

On 04-05 10:32, Garey Hoffman wrote:
> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/6.2/en/iso/i386/
>
> Good luck. Let us know if you find out what the problem is or if this
> version of Redhat behaves differently than RH7.2

Thanks. It's gotta be something I should be able to resolve. As of 4:30
today, the FreeBSD box was still running fine and had a network connection.
When RedHat was on there, the most I had a working network connection was
maybe an hour, tops. 6.2 is still downloading (I hope) at work, so I may
install that Monday and see how it goes.