[CLUE-Tech] Good UNIX/Linux primer?

Randy Arabie rrarabie at arabie.org
Fri Apr 5 22:50:51 MST 2002

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Sean LeBlanc wrote:

> BTW, I've found some of those learn Redhat in 24 days-type books to be
> deplorable in the past...maybe my experience was unique?

The one I used is....looking back at it.  But at the time it was
just what I needed.

In case you don't recall or didn't see the post I put up earlier,
I'm referring to Sam's Teach Yourself Linux in 24 hours.  Now that
I'm home, I see I also have a Red Hat Linux Unleashed on the shelf
too.  I forgot about that one.  After using Linux for nearly four
years they are pretty worthless...to me.

They don't explain everything, or cover all the details of system
administration, but they get you started.  I just depends on the
individual, what their background is, and where they want to go.
--
Cheerio!

Randy

Randy Arabie
GnuPG Key Info --

 Fingerprint: 7E25 DFA2 EF72 9551 9C6C  8AA6 6E8C A0F5 7E33 D981
 Key ID: 7C603AEF
 http://www.arabie.org/keys/rrarabie.gnupg