[CLUE-Tech] Apache Web Server and VB code

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jbrockmeier at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 8 21:21:18 MDT 2002

On Sun, 7 Apr 2002, Mickey Keenan wrote:

> As for no one looking for .NET skills.... That is true but give it time,
> there are plenty of psuedo-tech-suckers out there who will adopt this.

The only way that M$ is going to start treating its
customers (including developers) like customers is for
people to say "no thanks" when they try to shove something
like this down their throats. If enough techies tell their
employers that they don't like using M$ -- and the reasons
why -- maybe some companies will seriously consider
migrating away from M$.

Yeah, yeah... I know, I'm an idealist. But as long as people
continue to suck it up because "everyone else is doing
it" we'll be saddled with Microsoft.

Take care,

Zonker
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier -=- jbrockmeier at earthlink.net
http://www.DissociatedPress.net/
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that, but the really great make
you feel that you, too can become great." -- Mark Twain