[CLUE-Tech] Tavern Takeoff: Curried functions in Perl6

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Apr 13 17:30:18 MDT 2002

Greetings.

In a surprising development, I have actually remembered part of a
technical discussion from the after-meeting confab at the Great Northern.
For those into the far-out comp-sci stuff:

Looking here, find a reference to "curried" functions:
  http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2001/10/23/damians.html
The truly curious can journey into an amazing world of stuff I never think
about when coding:
http://foldoc.doc.ic.ac.uk/foldoc/foldoc.cgi?curried+function

Enjoy,
jed
--
Fight the CBDTPA: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men,
 undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine