[CLUE-Tech] Clue: Linux Audio Programming

Richard Knechtel rknech at pcisys.net
Sat Apr 20 19:28:51 MDT 2002

Ok,
Any Linux programmers out there?????

I did a lot of audio programming on the Amiga (way back when). I did a
slick MOD player under the Amiga that I would like to port. (and GPL the
sucker!)

I am looking to port my old Amiga audio stuff to Linux.  I need to find
some good references for programming audio under Linux. I could easily do
it under Winblows but I would rather not.  So does anyone have any real
good Linux audio programming references they would be willing to share?

I purchased the book Linux Music & Sound but it doesn't really have much in
the line of Audio -programming- references.

(Yes, I am using Eudora under winblows to post, I am - still - trying to
figure out how to get KMail working - anyone able to help me on this????)
(I got the program that converts me Eudora mailboxes to kmail but getting
it to send/recieve email that's another story....)

Thanks!

---
Richard Knechtel
HPA Systems
Email: rknech at pcisys.net
Web URL: http://www.pcisys.net/~rknech
(Aspiring AS/400, Linux, Visual Basic, Delphi/Kylix GURU)