[CLUE-Tech] Debian: gpm not installing by default

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at attbi.com
Sun Apr 21 08:39:41 MDT 2002

On 04-21 07:03, David J Jackson wrote:
> Sean --
> If you start following the mailing listing you notice that they "don't suffer
> fools", or a least ones
> that don't do their homework before posting. Another intersting is the transcript
> of the flame war
> between Theo and NetBSD list that gave bith to OpenBSD.
> BYA  Theo got married a couple months ago, if that doesn't qualify a woman for
> sainthood I don't know
> what does.

I assume you are talking about openbsd-misc? I've been subscribed for a few
months - only occasionally read it because of high volume, but there have
been some attitudes. Have to find that transcript you mentioned. I'm sure
that's a good one. Theo seems like quite the, uh, character.

If this mailing list is like home, then openbsd-misc is like boot camp. :)

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome